Our hosting plans include everything you need to get your personal or business website online and manage with ease. We offer a unique breed of shared web hosting powered by our Smart automation platform.
|Web Space||150 MB||350 MB||1 GB||2.5 GB|
|Bandwidth||1 GB||5 GB||10 GB||100 GB|
|SSL Certificate||LKR 1,000/mo||LKR 1,000/mo||LKR 1,000/mo||LKR 1,000.00/mo|
|Dedicated IP||LKR 399/mo||LKR 399/mo||LKR 399/mo||LKR 399/mo|
We offer you a variety of hosting plans to suit your budget and needs. Our hosting plans include up-to date security mechanisms to avoid unauthorized access for all your confidential data, with regular backups and site restoration procedures.
We are well equipped for web hosting and possess high speed computer systems, specialized hosting software, and reliable Internet connections. With our high bandwidth connections and hosting servers (located in the United States, Europe and Singapore) we assure you 99.9% up time for your site as well as unlimited access.
Creating a web presence is an essential consideration in the modern world. Without a viable presence in the online environment, you are cutting yourself out of invaluable revenue streams. However, to create that presence, you will need to have a web host. Here, you can find Smart Web Hosting packages and enabling you to make the decision.
The availability of a website is measured by the percentage of a year in which the website is publicly accessible and reachable via the internet. This is different than measuring the uptime of a system, as uptime refers to the system itself being online, however does not take into account being able to reach it � as in the event of a network outage.
The formula to determine a system�s availability is relatively easy: Total time = 365 days per year * 24 hours per day * 60 minutes per hour = 525,600 minutes per year. To calculate how many minutes of downtime your system may experience per year, you can take your uptime guarantee and multiply it by total time in a year.
What is Hosting?
Web hosting is what makes your website viewable to people all over the world. Hosting makes it possible for others to view your website over the Internet � without it, you're the only one who would ever see your Web pages.
A website hosting provider stores your site on their server, giving it a unique address (DNS). It is through this address that people anywhere in the world can find, open, and interact with your site.
Simply put, when you buy hosting, you're basically buying space on a server. This is not unlike the space on your computer's hard drive � except that now your files can be opened from anywhere.
What is the World Wide Web?
- The Web is a network of computers all over the world.
- All the computers in the Web can communicate with each other.
- All the computers use a communication protocol called HTTP.
How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
How Does a Browser fetch a a Web Page?
- A browser fetches a page from a web server by a request.
- A request is a standard HTTP request containing a page address.
- An address may look like this: http://www.example.com/default.htm.
How does a Browser display a Web Page?
- All web pages contain instructions for display.
- The browser displays the page by reading these instructions.
- The most common display instructions are called HTML tags.
- HTML tags look like this <p>This is a paragraph.</p>
If you want to learn more about HTML, please visit w3schools HTML tutorial.
What is a Web Server?
- The collection of all your web pages is called your web site.
- To let others view your web pages, you must publish your web site.
- To publish your work, you must copy your site to a web server.
- Your own PC can act as a web server if it is connected to a network.
- Most common is to use an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
What is an Internet Service Provider?
- ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
- An ISP provides Internet Services.
- A common Internet service is web hosting.
- Web hosting means storing your web site on a public server.
- Web hosting normally includes email services.
- Web hosting often includes domain name registration.